Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
svarney

ML1200 scaling analog

6 posts in this topic

I need to use a SCP statement in a ML1200 unit. Is the scaling 3277 to 16383 like in the SLC500 processors? thanks

Disagree, It would depend on the data format used. How you configure the card. ( see PDF's below) 1762IF4DataFormat.pdf 1762IF2OF2DatFormatUsed.pdf

Sorry. I thought the question was about whether or not the SCP functioned the same as in the SLC500. The answer is; Yes, the SCP function is the same in both controllers. However the parameters could be different depending on what you are trying to scale to. I don't know what you are trying to scale. Would the parameters of 3277 to 16383 react the same as in a SLC500? Yes they would. Is that what you want? I don't know.

I agree. I read the question just a little different then you did. Your read, I'm sure is closer then mine.

Your original answer may be the right info. The scaling for these Micrologix cards threw me at first. I'm thinking now that it may have been what the original question was trying to get at. I'm sure we have the right answer somewhere. It really has me wondering what the question is. Thank you for bringing that point up. I don't want to steer anyone wrong.