Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marjan

WINCC help!

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I am new on this forum! I need help with my project, I have a tank with water in it and I need to display current water level on screen. How do I fill a rectangle (my tank) with an analog signal. (example: the tank is half filled, one half on screen is water (blue color), other half is air (white color)). Thank you Have a nice evening

Hi Marjan,Frist You should Known Kind PLC you used,and then install the Communication Driver,eg,Add drivers Connect,................................... Second:Paste a Rectangle,and Right Mouse,Go to it's Propertie In filled task,you could Completed you request. Good luck.

Hi! I don´t have a filling task in properties of my rectangle!

why don't you simply use bar graph? (tools, simple objects, bar) you can hide scale etc if you want to but this is object that will do exactly what you need.

I did this by creating a tag in the PLC that was a percent of the tank filled (0-100). Then on the rectangle properties added a Fill Level with the 0-100 percent and entered 100 in the static column. I also used the same tag in the Dynamic Fill, and used the same tag once more in the Fill Pattern Color. There may be a better way to do this since I am new to WinCC, but this worked for me.