Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jurums

Alpha xl

12 posts in this topic

Hello all =] I`m new to all this. I`m working with AL2-24MR-D for about 1 month. Would someone, who is working or has worked with these smart relays, could send me some examples of some programs, because i have readed all manuals about alpha xl series and there is`nt much info. Ouh yes, and i was wondering if there is a possibility to create program that would change flickers automaticly if i change for example Flicker #1 and other two flickers "ON" time will change to 5 seconds more than the first one`s "ON" time, it would be something like this. Flicker #1 = 10 (set manualy by user) Flicker #2 = 15; Flicker #3 = 20; Flicker #4 = 25; My email: cavityql@gmail.com Big thanks for those who will help! Edited by jurums

There were several demos of Alpha programs on www.mitsubishi-automation.co.uk last time I looked.

Thanks for info. I know the basics, it would be cool if someone would send me some programs so i can find something useful that i haven`t learned yet with this program. And i would realy like to here answer from those who work with these things, about the question about flickers. And it would be very cool if someone would post back ( those who work with these) so i could send on of my programs to them and maybe you can tell me what is the problem `cause i`m using Count downd/up but i need the count to stop at 0 and 5 but it goes up to -1;-2;-3... and +5;+6;+7... but i need it to work only in radius of 0 to 5 I know you all are working with programs more difficult than this, but if someone could help me with this it would be awesome! Thank you! I have attached my program, but now i`m having new problems, when i change the value of #1 FLICKER on my alpha controller and when i want to see how much is the #2 FLICKER then for example if i changed the first one to 100 the second one will show 101 if second was 1. So the displays kinda double... Feeding_buttons.rar Edited by jurums

You can post your program here and see what kinds of responses come.

I think this simple solution would work. Check the last counter. Feeding_buttons_limit.rar

Thanks for help :) I did the same way but a little bit different, you can see that in my program, but now i`m having problems with displays =[ Feeding_buttons.rar Edited by jurums

Can someone tell me what seems to be the problem, when i start this program in controller alpha and try changing one of the flicker values then if this value is 120 and the next flickers value is 1 then when i want to change second flickers value it displays me it as 121. So it kinda doubles up. display_doubles_up.rar Edited by jurums

Can you specify exactly how to simulate the situation? When two or more screens are overlaid, the display block with the higher number will overwrite the other.

I was checking it on controller not in simlation mode so when i changed Feed#1 or Pause#1 and went to Feed#2 and Pause#2 they was overlaid, thats the problem. I dont know how to avoid it.

I didn't succeed to simulate the situation but I see that you have many overlaying screens. Take a look to the propose solution for changing screens. It uses an Up/Down Counter and couple Compare blocks. Only a set of screens are active at one time. display_doubles_up_1.zip

Thank you very much for your help :) Now all works propertly! I puted 2 Compare blocks for each display group so when i press down button or up button ( the up/dwn counter is -1 or +1) it works and goes all the way trough the display circle... Thanks again! ;) You can check out how i did it if you`r interested ;) Freq_padeve_vent2.rar Edited by jurums