Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knadeem

PV+600 Application

3 posts in this topic

Hi Dears Hope you will be all right. Dears i have PV+600 that is not working properly, i have the Backup of the PV applicatuion ie .mer file. Now i wanted to rum it on the personal system. i have all the softwares ie Rslinx Enterprise, RSview ME STUDIO n Sation. any body can help me what kind of the changes i have to do in the .mer file so that it can run on the PC. I have to communicate it with SLC 5/05 through Ethernet.

you can not run the .mer file on your computer, it is the runtime file for the pv+. you can however use the transfer utility in rsview me to transfer it to the panelview. you also can not make changes to the .mer file. you would need the .apa file to make changes. there is a way to convert the .mer file to .apa but i have had no luck in attempting this, maybe others have.

Hello, The mer file is not link to you PaneView+ hardware. You can use it either on PanelView+ and you PC ( with Studio Station ). Launch the Station software on you PC and you will find the same launch screen as you have on your PanelView+. If the shortcut has been made for your LOCAL path, it will work on your PC without any modification. bye