Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scatter17

Melsec A2CPU and A3CPU?

5 posts in this topic

I survey a plc setup with model indicated in front of CPU,does any one know if there are model of Melsec A3CPU and A2CPU?Most I found in the net, the model are A3NCPU and A2NCPU, are these the same with A3CPU and A2CPU? Can anyone give me a copy of hardware/users and instruction manual of the following model. Also what is the software and programming cable of the mentioned model? Please email me at tropascatter17@yahoo.com. Thanks very much in advance. Edited by scatter17

Contact Mitsubishi - they will be able to supply you with everything you need for those models

Most of those old A processors are included in GX Developer. The cable to program them is SC09.

Good day sir, Does A2CPU is the same to A2NCPU and A3CPU is the same to A3NCPU? And this CPU's are included also in GX Developer?

They're all obsolete. Check www.meau.com in the A Series Transistion Center and you will find books comparing them and what models replace them. All manuals for the A Series are also at www.meau.com in the Downloads section. There are differences between A2 and A2N and A3 and A3N, but without the manuals in front of me, I can't say exactly what they were.