Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Mike Programmer

MAD44 Analog Output Issues

5 posts in this topic

Hello My set-up is: 1 Omron sysmac CS1G 1 OC211 (Slot 0) 1 ID211 (Slot 1) 2 MAD44 Unit #0 (Slot 2) Unit #1 (Slot 3) I have the analog inputs working that I want from both cards and I also have the output set up in the D200000 mem spots. The address for the first analog output on unit 0 should be 2001. in my program when i move data into 2001 it shows up as Q: 2001 but I can't seem to get any sort of voltage off the card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. As a side note i am using CX Programmer 6.11.

1. Make sure the output config dip switches are correct. 2. Enable Output conversion by turning on in your case 2000.00 thru to 2000.03 (fire these as coils in the logic)

Thank you very much that worked wonders. I am also struggling to use some of the math functions in an attempt to scale the inputs to the desired values. I have an old NT series touch screen hooked up to the PLC and am trying to display the values that I'm getting as inputs. is there an easy way of getting negatives to show up on the touch screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

From the top of my head there should be a checkbox "display sign" at the numeral display object properties in NTST. The value of the register that you point to with the numeral display object (e.g. DM1) needs to be in HEX (binary) format.

A quick guide of programming for NT11S In the p. 9 of the document are indicated as selccionar digits with sign. guia_rapida.doc