Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gravitar

What are the blue squares under my "avatar"?

7 posts in this topic

just curious.. when someone posts a message, it gives their name, their chosen bitmap, their "title", some number of blue squares, and then the rest of the information. What are the squares about?

It has to do with the number of post you have. I can't remember the exact post requirement for each but I think there are 6 blocks you can achieve. Perhaps Chakorules can give us the updated requirements Below that it gives your total post (807 for you), a little (or lot in your case) info on your location, and your warning level (wow, another record at 85% for you)

I have a non-null warning level? on my end it says 0%. I guess I'm more offensive than I thought!

I'm only kidding about the warning. You'll have to be more than just generally offensive to get on that list Just been a long day and I figured you could take a joke. But that is how the squares work though I'm not sure about the actual post required for each one

maybe that's the problem.. been TOO long of a day :) I wish I could force myself to get to sleep earlier. Kinda sucks that I work an hour away and they've started expecting us to get there at 5:30 :( And If that weren't bad enough, I've gotta go down to Ford Louisville in a couple weeks and work MIDNIGHTS!

Ford Louisville. I hope you get to fly out of the Ford terminal. Parking is right there at the terminal and you take off just about the time you get seated. The plane is a real FOKKER though. For real, it is a FOKKER airplane. Have fun in Louisville Bud

yeah wouldn't you know it though, the ford jet isn't flying that week! gotta travel with the unwashed masses :(