Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valerio81

E5ZN + Cj1MCPU12 + NS5

6 posts in this topic

Hi there, I have a question. I have a NS5 connected to a E5ZN through port B and a CJ1 through port A. i want to write DM words to C1 channels of E5ZN. i try to explain my project. i have a button on NS5 where i input a value with keyboard. i write a macro that when change numeral write the input SERIALA:DMxxx to a $HW memory (double word) with command READCMEM and then copying the $HW memory to SERIALB:C1xxx with a command WRITECMEM but i have an error on timeout communication and a error macro. I think im writing in DEC and not in HEX. Maybe is this the problem? someone knows how can i do that? thank you valerio

Try to use DINT not INT in the NS5

i've used DINT but doesent work. ive called omron and they said me that probably is a bug on NS firmware. Now i wait for a new one. Next week i'll try and i let you now...

hi, maybe I am missing something, but how can you specify in the macro that there is a double word? the syntax is READCMEM($HW100, [sERIALA:DM00100], 2); if you want to read DM100 double word you read DM100 2 words, that is the last parameter of the command. then, $HW100 gets value of DM00100 and $HW101 of DM00101, so if you want to copy the DM100 e.g. DINT you have then to play with $HW100 and $HW101. If I am in error please anyone, let me know. Regarding time out error, try to separate these two operations in two successive macros, reading and then writing. regards

it's correct... for timout error omron said that is a NS bug.. probably the new firmware resolv this mistake. bye

hi there. i've tried with the new NS firmware v6.62. now i can write the parameters from PLC to E5ZN all right and good work from omron guys bye