Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest adityabudi

Analog Output in CP1H

5 posts in this topic

Hai all, I'm new user of Omron CP1H. I try to access the analog output of CP1H-XA40DR-A but there is no voltage in DA output (ch1 or ch2). Can you help me?? I had try to set the PLC and ladder follow the procedure. this is the example ladder that i used : |------||---------------------------------| MOV |--------| i: 0.01 | #1770 | | 210 | PLC setup : resolution 6000 DA 0Ch set (i tried with 1 Ch too) voltage range 1-10V best regards adith

Input 0.01 is on ? PLC is in RUN/MONITOR mode ? Does the second operand display #1770 or 0000 when the MOV instruction is exectued ? You measure the output voltage on the bottom connector terminal 9 and 11 for channel 1 ? W450_E1_01_CP1H_Built_in_analog_IO.pdf

... First thing to try ... 1. Download the PLC settings 2. Cycle the power to the PLC (this is important) Wiring for 0 to 10v outputs is attached as below ... Also check to make sure the PLC is in Run or Monitor mode ... Nibroc

Thanks for the solution, I had try all, program n setting had downloaded to PLC then run in RUN Mode. Input 0.01 is on and #1770 displayed in 2nd operand, but there is no voltage (0V). i frustated and off all connection (program n computer).. in the morning i try again with the same procedure and program...and now the voltage is out (0-10V) until now... (analog ouput active) mmmm i don't why...??? but thankyou very much for your help... adith

I think it was the power cycle that Nibroc suggested that did the trick...