Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travish

slc Hsce2 config question

6 posts in this topic

I am configuring a HSCE2 in a 13 slot rack with a 5/04 processor. One of the examples in the book basically fits my application (example 2 pg 6-7). The example does not show ladder 2 jumping to sub 8 Is this only done on a 1st pass or does it jump every scan? Thanks Travis

What book are you getting your examples from?

If the JSR [Jump to Sub] is unconditional in lad 2 it will go to Sub 8 every scan. Edited by Bob O

FINFIN, I have the users manual that I printed off of the Internet on AB's Website Bob O, Basically that is my question Should it jump to lad 8 everscan or just the 1st?

this may help http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=8368

I see now... It appears that it may be jumping to ladder 8 on each scan. Otherwise there would be no need for rung 1 of ladder 8. But it may not be also. Also it is only normal to assume that it jumped here from ladder 2... But since they didn't shown that we can ONLY assume. I'm not sure why they jumped from 8 to 9 instead of the norm where ladder 2 would dictate the jump to 9... Uless maybe the jump to 8 was made via an STI timer. OK! Thanks Panic Mode. That looks like it covers it pretty well. MUCH more detail than the manual.