Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gris

Multistate Push button text

11 posts in this topic

The application looks fine in the test run at the development node, but when transfer to the Panel View I can se some of the labels for the multistate push buttons, I have the latest firmware in both panel views 4.00.11.60 (cpr 7) There is a case already in the Rockwell software support website, but the claim to be fixed by the firmware version 4.00.10... Any in put that can help me please??? Thanks in advance Gris

I tried that but keep doing the same

Warning this is just a WAG but about the DPI settings on your computer screen or a setting related to the graphics? I am assuming that in development mode you are talking about using your computer. Edited by Bob O

I don't understand the question. You CAN or CANNOT see some labels?

and yes my development node is my computer, the problem comes at the panel view running the application

We update all of our PanelViews (Plus 700 and one 1000) with that firmware and have not seen this problem.

Uncheck autosizing if using text overlay. Check the font that you are using is installed in the PanelView. Font might be loaded on development PC but not in the PanelView. If this is the case load required font into PanelView Edited by Leadcommander

i don't know if that's the case here but i've seen HMIs that would not update / refresh screen properly if communication is too slow or there are too many points /tags used by HMI. workaround is to change comm. update time (make update interval slower)

I doubt that it could be font not loaded or auto sizing , because it 's described as being intermittent. I have seen strange things happen if there are any errors in the project, ie; if there is one address that doesn't exist, the whole screen may act screwy until it is fixed.

Thanks for your help! everybody ... Rockwell support came to me and told me is a version issue and I need to use a tag to get my caption.