Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karlando

Token buffer overflow

5 posts in this topic

When I try to do similar loggin, http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=6217&hl=, it's not possible due error "Token buffer overflow" So, what's up docs?

You say similar... you don;t want to know how many "standard" plants I have worked on... there are all different... More info would help..

I have switch to start/stop loggin and then I have script CopyFileStatus = CopyFile("C:\DataLogFiles\Dataset1*.dlv", "C:\DataLogFiles\OldData.dlv"), of course there is not written CopyFileStatus as a hold fuction return status => token buffer overflow Supervisor version is 1.0(4) and cx-server version is 2.3, PC has Win XP. Quite old supervisor, but it has worked well so far.

One more question, how I put . as a separator instead of , ? Is there possibilty to change it? In some ealier supervisor it was possible, but now I don't find that setting. When I use openoffice datasheet, temperature value 16,5 cases a two cells.

Either change the separator sign from . to , in Windows regional settings (control panel) or you change the line separator sign in your spreadsheet software import settings. At least with Excel that is you can define the separator sign at data import settings.