Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SHA6

Communication with MR-J2S-A, HELP ME URGENT!

6 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody. I use an equipment that have RS232 communicat function to communicate with the MR-J2S-A amplifier by serial communication,This method can control the amplifier.Amplifierthe run in test mode? But use position operation in test ?move distance only 9999999(Decimal) pulse?While this value is 80000000 to 7FFFFFFF(Hex) according manual. If have this limit,servo motor only can run 76.2 revolution in one step! Have any method to change 9999999(Decimal) limit? Thank you for your time and help.

what is the setting on parameters 27, 54, 69, 70, 71?

Why you want the settings of these parameters Panic Mode??? According the manual you are correct about the setting of 80000000 till 7FFFFFFF, this is not correct, should be 0 till 7FFFFFFF. To increase the amount of rotations adjust the parameters CMX (3) and CDV (4). For example you wish 1000 PLS => 1 round, then adjust the parameters to CMX = 65536 and CDV = 500.

I have use this mothod that change CMX/CMD,but no effect in this mode.Maybe these parameters only effect in position mode that other equipment output pulse to MR-J2S.

Yes you are correct, the parameters 3 & 4, CMX and CDV are not active at this moment, Because this is the test mode. This is meant to test the servo (Motor and amplifier). For positioning you can enter max. 9999999 pls. This are the encoder pulses. (131072 pls/round). Maby you can try to use the Demo mode. This is identical to the test mode, only you can run a program, like a CL drive. So you can give multiple positioning commands.

Demo mode ? Now I use MR-J2S-A.This type have demo mode? I found some parameter is not explain,could have a paramenter that can change 9999999 pls.'s limit?