Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tashinz

NT20M-DF125-V2

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know which software is used to program the Omron operator panel NT20M-DF125-V2? This model has functional keys and does NOT have touch display. I've tried dos tool NT-Support Tool v2.33 and also v2.1 but there is only NT20M model (next is NT20s) with no functional keys. Since I don't have this model on my desk (it's at customer's factory) I can't test if this NT dos tool will work. Is there someone with this particular experience? thanx Edited by tashinz

Try this post.

I've already have this NT Dos Tool, but there is only type NT20M with no option to program functional keys of this model that my customer has, which is NT20M-DF125-V2. This is model does NOT have touch screen and in this NT Dos 2.33 you can not choose between NT20M models with functional keys. Or you are saying that NT Dos 2.33 will work with NT20M-DF125-V2?

I'm sorry, but I don't know. I've never used the function key model. The manual states in section 1-3-3. It's not clear as to which Support Tool they are refering to.Maybe someone with experience with this model can chime in.

Anyone? Customer will soon give me this model so I will test with this existing NT Dos tool, and report it. thanx anyway

Function Keys are defined from the extended I/O menu and are assigned specific bits in the PLC. See extract from manual below. Pages_from_V004_E1_2_NTSS_4.1_Software_Manual.pdf

Hello all, I finally got the NT20M-DF125-V1 operator panel from the customer. it is on the end of its life, the screen shows only the backlight, nothing more. it has a communication interface NT20M-LB121-EV1 (C200H I/F Unit) mounted. I've found finaly the NTM Support Tool 4.2 on this site and I have managed to upload the program from the device. The goal is to convert the application to work on NT21, not necessarily by a program but in manual way. the problem is it seems there is no addresses to the plc in this application. As I understanded the manual this panel has no direct connection which means it can not access omron plc by entering just HR010 to access in fact there is no an option for it. Did anyone work with this kind of panel? Maybe it's not an error that there is no addresses in uploaded application? Can anyone help me?

Non-Direct mode of addressing (or Fixed Addressing) was described in an earlier version of the V003 manual. V003_E1_3_NT600M_LK201_Fixed_Addressing_Interface.pdf