Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mgladstonez

What posts to read first?

3 posts in this topic

Hi there, I just registered for the first time this week. Soz for asking, but I just thought I'd ask if someone could show me any posts that I should read first, so I can get up to speed here? Thank you, Mike

I would start with the site's Terms of Service, that way you'll know what the rules are: http://www.mrplc.com/tos.shtml Most, if not all of the forums have a FAQ thread, start with those. Then if you have specific needs or questions, post them.

One additional thing that you might find useful is the search tool. It works fairly well with word of 4 characters of more. If you have a particular brand of PLC or problem a search might save you from repeating a previous question and lookiing dumb like I often do. Also check out the My Controls link. Did you mean to list your country as Afghanistan it is the first country on the list. You might be surprised how many people from MrPLC are in your area. Using MyContols and editing your profile is useful to you as well as others. Oh and Hey Welcome Aboard!!