Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

CX-One V2.02 Opening multiple instances of CXP or CXD

4 posts in this topic

It seems this problem has come with CX-One V2.02, can't remember having it with V2.00. Right now I have one instance of CX-Programmer opened, and one instance of CX-Designer. When I try to open a second instance of CX-Programmer or CX-Designer either by the program shortcut or by opening a project file, the splash screen appears, but right after it dissapears where normally the program is launched, nothing happens. No errors or faults, and the existing instances keep running normally. If I look at the task manager, I see the second CX-P.exe or nsd.exe appear when I open the program, and dissapear again together with the splash screen. I have got sufficient RAM available, and besides CX-One little software is yet installed as I did a Windows reinstall recently. When I reboot usually I can open two instances again, but at some point this happens again. Anyone experiencing similar things ?

Hello PdL, I've tried to reproduce this, but to no avail - got some 5 instances of CX-P and D open. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Regards anonymous

Yeah well sometimes I can do that too, but at one point it just starts acting like this. Thanks anyway.

Hi PDL, I have got the same. If I try to open CXP twice it fails. IF I open CXD and after that CXP it allows me to open 1 again. More than Three CXP I can not have open. I'll check with the OMRON guys on Monday. Regards, MPM