Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunnysting

PanelBuilder 32

5 posts in this topic

Happy new year to all, inherited a machine from a sister site with a PV1000. Uploaded the .PVA file but when I try to open in I get the error 'DBTemplate copy fail' and the document fails to open. The software I am using is PanelBuilder 32 v 3.82.01 (build 451). Am I using the wrong software or am I not uploading the file correctly? Cheers, Lee.

can you post the error message select the upload file save to the disk when prompting to Upload

PanelBuilder_fault.bmp Attached .bmp image of fault message. Cheers, Lee.

I converted your .bmp to png for faster browser loading

Error: DB Template Copy Fail, then click accept, next getting error: "Impossible to open Document ".While trying to open an existing application, getting error: DB Template Copy Fail, then click accept, next getting error: "Impossible to op Question Error: DB Template Copy Fail, then click accept, next getting error: "Impossible to open Document Answer Problem: While trying to open an existing application, getting error: DB Template Copy Fail, then click accept, next getting error: "Impossible to open Document "Cause: Default File Location for Either Project and/or Application files are different than the one set on Panel Builder application Verify: Default File Location settings on Panel Builder32 Cure: On PanelBUilder32, Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then Select SAVE Tab, Check that both Application and Project Files resides under the same (default) directory http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/cgi...amp;p_topview=1