Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ArikBY

SYSWIN 3.4

8 posts in this topic

Could sameone explain me the different between SYSWIN3.4 to SYSWIN 3.41 Thanx

BUGS FIXED IN VERSION 3.41 -------------------------- 1. Operand limits for SPED, PRV and PULS corrected for CQM1H. 2. Operand limits for PWM corrected for CPM2*. 3. Added SYS function for CQM1H. 4. CQM1H Data Link table now restricted to 'Level 0' only. 5. Changed CQM1H high speed counter board text from 'Synchronise' to 'Sink' (English Only). 6. Enabled IEEE format in Data Display editor for CQM1H CPU 11, 21 & 51. 7. Enabled IEEE format in Data Bar for CQM1H CPU 11, 21 & 51. 8. Input of constants with floating point instructions now restricted. 9. 64 point I/O cards now restricted to unit ids 0-8 or 0-E as appropriate. 10. EM banks in Data Link dialog now restricted to none for CQM1H CPU 51, and 'EM0' for CPU 61. 11. Help corrected for operand 1 of PRV instruction. ---End-----

Thanks Jay I try to Added SYS function for CQM1H CPU 51 its not work I put AR10.01 and SYS 49 at the begining. it work at CPM2

I tried SYS(49) on CQM1H and it worked. CQM1H allows 5 tries on password then locks out program change for 2 hours. Word AR16 holds the number of trys.

hello, jay i need to download syswin 3.4 demo for an exam but can't do it if you know how please let me know i really need the practise before tuesday the 6th of august. thanx if you want email me the download at poly_2000_@hotmail.com please i really need the help i just started using the program but unfortunately i am not able to see the teacher to get it on disk cause he's out of town, sorry for the long story!

poly 2000, check out the following turorial link. OMRON Online PLC Tutorial

Hello, I could email you the software if you would like. Let me know.

Hello rramirez, I think you may be a little late on this occasion!!