Forums.MrPLC.com: L1769 pinout cable RS232 - Forums.MrPLC.com

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

L1769 pinout cable RS232 Rate Topic: -----

#1
User is offline   mos89 

  • Sparky
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 150
  • Joined: 09-February 06
  • Country:France
    France
Hi,

I am looking for the pinout for PC to PLC cable in RS232 in order to set up Ethernet adress

Thx
0

#2
User is offline   Mickey 

  • Propeller Head
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 1,499
  • Joined: 01-December 04
  • Country:United States
    United States

View Postmos89, on Sep 6 2007, 08:36 AM, said:

Hi,

I am looking for the pinout for PC to PLC cable in RS232 in order to set up Ethernet adress

Thx


Below is AB's cable, but any 9 pin null modem cable will work.

Attached File(s)


0

#3
User is offline   mos89 

  • Sparky
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 150
  • Joined: 09-February 06
  • Country:France
    France
great !!

thanks

but on my PLC 1769 i have a male Sub D, so i need to wire this cable which is not standard !

This post has been edited by mos89: 07 September 2007 - 03:40 AM

0

#4
User is offline   Contr_Conn 

  • Sparky
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Joined: 07-September 03
  • Country:United States
    United States

View Postmos89, on Sep 7 2007, 04:38 AM, said:

great !!

thanks

but on my PLC 1769 i have a male Sub D, so i need to wire this cable which is not standard !



1747-CP3 and 1756-CP3 have female connectors on both ends.
Link above incorrectly shows connector as Male

This post has been edited by Contr_Conn: 07 September 2007 - 09:56 AM

0

#5
User is offline   Mickey 

  • Propeller Head
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 1,499
  • Joined: 01-December 04
  • Country:United States
    United States

View PostContr_Conn, on Sep 7 2007, 09:53 AM, said:

View Postmos89, on Sep 7 2007, 04:38 AM, said:

great !!

thanks

but on my PLC 1769 i have a male Sub D, so i need to wire this cable which is not standard !



1747-CP3 and 1756-CP3 have female connectors on both ends.
Link above incorrectly shows connector as Male



This PDF is better. Pin-Out is the same

Attached File(s)


This post has been edited by Mickey: 07 September 2007 - 12:36 PM

0

#6
User is offline   mos89 

  • Sparky
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: MrPLC Member
  • Posts: 150
  • Joined: 09-February 06
  • Country:France
    France
thanks all !
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users