Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kmd

Problem Wtih Nt11s

6 posts in this topic

Good day I have problem with downloading (installing) system in NT11-SF121-EV1 . I use program NT Series System Installer, I choose in PT Model NT11S, choose my COM port. Driver name is NTAA03.11S ver 1.20, after press “GO” key, in monitor NT11S a have message “Downloading”, in PC I have message “Different Target PT H/W” and Download is aborted.

Please understand that the NT11 and NT11S are NOT the same product. The NT11 is the newer version and I kind of doubt that there is an update for that system program. Why do you want to install the system in the unit?

Thank you for yuor reply In this panel NT11-SF121-EV1 make SW6 in ON position, and erase System program. I use System installer program for install System program. If for this panel NT11-SF121-EV1 not driver, how I can install System in this device?

Do you need to install the system program, or the application program? The system program is like the operating system for the panel. The application program is the program you design with your data screens. You can install the application program using NTST (NT Series Support Tool), Connect pull down the download (NT Series Support Tool -> PT). Hope this will help.

In order to install system program to NT11-SF121-EV1 You must use NT Series System Installer from NTST4.7 With NTST4.6 it dosn't work.

Good call Yair. I had not checked the system installer, but sure enough, there it is. Thank you!