markk

looking to learn a Mitsubishi FX3u-32M

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I recently purchased a FX3U-32M and was wonting to learn how to program it. I am use to AB software. I have tried to google for the software, but cant seem to come up with anything. Prefer to not have to pay for the software since I bought the PLC for $20. Also, does Mitsubishi have a copy of the manual to learn all the addresses? Thanks 

All the manuals are on their website, and half of them are in the Downloads section here as well.  The software isn't free, though many years ago they offered a version limited to 1000 steps of program.  I do not know if that's still available or if it's new enough to support FX3U.

Do you know about how much the software would be to purchase? Thank you

As for some training Mitsubishi offers some online trainings called e-learning.
You can try theme here you do not need to log in or send any information to access them.

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/assist/e-learning/index.html

Manuals you can find here.
http://app.mitsubishielectric.com/app/fa/download/search.do?kisyu=/plc_fx&mode=manual

Thanks, I contacted Mitsubishi and they want $500 for the software. Ill look over the e-trainings and see if they can get me started off til I decide if I think I can justify the $500 software.

There is a GX works trial version which will work for 20 days after installation.

You should also be able to download an iQ works demo version which will work for two months 

Last I looked the US website didn't have trial software downloads anymore.  But that was a while back.