Donne

wincc flexible

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have siemens KTP 1000 basic PN, i want transfer an integrated wincc flexible program into it.

Please what are the wincc soft ware requirements to be able to do this transfer?

what i intended doing is to install wincc flexible,wincc 7.0 runtime and config since i dont have wincc flex runtime.

is this rite?

please help.

Don.

Hello,

If you have this type of HMI; SIMATIC HMI KTP1000 BASIC COLOR PN (6AV6647-0AF11-3AX0). You can configure it from  WINCC FLEXIBLE 2008 SP2. Definitely you can find this software for free in the net  if you are a resourceful enough. 

Edited by Jairus

On 8/27/2017 at 0:50 AM, Jairus said:

Hello,

If you have this type of HMI; SIMATIC HMI KTP1000 BASIC COLOR PN (6AV6647-0AF11-3AX0). You can configure it from  WINCC FLEXIBLE 2008 SP2. Definitely you can find this software for free in the net or in torrent if you are a resourceful enough. 

I hope you're not suggesting he look for illegal copies of software.  Those topics are not allowed on our forums.

Hi

I have wincc flexible 2008 sp3. I can able to  take the backup from op77A. But i cant able to view the tags. What is the reason for that? I want to view the tag to edit it. How do i view the tag please explain..... 

I apologize for my sentence Crossbow. this is really what i mean for Donne: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/38612895/service-pack-2-for-wincc-flexible-2008?dti=0&lc=en-US. you can update your wincc for free. i already update mined and its working now. if you have 64bit OS, maybe wincc flexible SP3 will do. take it from here: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/58860033/update-for-wincc-flexible-2008-service-pack-3?dti=0&lc=en-WW

hello PV550,

You can't view the tag screen only or the whole project you can't open? Because in wincc flexible, base on my experience. we can't open the project if we use prosave to back up the program, we can only download them back to the same model of HMI. if the previous programmer is kind enough to enable the back up transfer during the last time he downloaded the program, then that is the only way i know to do the "back up transfer" and edit the program.

yes, when i click backup it automatically goes to prosave for backup. prosave file is in .psb format. how do i get hmi file to edit the program. is it possible to make .psb file to hmi file??

Hi

I am using wincc flexible 2008 sp3 to communicate with op77a. i write one tag in wincc flexible and transfer it to op77a. but when i try to communicate it with plc. It doesn't communicate with plc. I checked that address of the HMI and PLC are also same but it doesn't communicate. What is the problem? How to solve this?

Dear PV550,

The answer on "is it possible to make .psb file to hmi file??" is unlucky .... no. (i tried and did ask it before)
The format which is pulled out of the screen is already compiled by winCC flexible and then transferred to the screen, so no edible anymore.

Fore TIA portal are sometimes other conditions.

Next:

The answer on  "I checked that address of the HMI and PLC are also same but it doesn't communicate

It is not allowed that there are 2 clients who do have the same adres in the network.
If you talk about logic adres in the plc like MW / DBW, most of the time it has to do with wrong cable work.

Did you connect the plc together with the screen while transferring the software in both?
in that case the communication must be oké. There are examples on the internet which show you step by step how to do this.