sbaum

NB Web Interface from Mobile Device

6 posts in this topic

Anybody out there have experience with using Omron's web interface on a cell phone or tablet?

I am using a NB series HMI but guessing the NS series responds similarly.  I have the web interface working properly from a PC web browser and can successfully connect with a mobile device. 

The problem I have is actual operation of the web interface.  Any cell phone browser I have tried (android stock, Chrome) seems to interpret the touch action as saving the image.  Anybody run into this and know a fix?

Never heard of that problem, but Omron offers an app for IOS and Android for remote access to NA, NB, and NS.  Search for Omron HMI Viewer.

The Omron 'HMI Remote Viewer' app requires a minimum 7" screen.   I'm not too interested in dragging that around in my pocket.  But good call...  I give it a test with my iPad.  But that still doesn't solve the browser issue with a phone.

Edited by sbaum

Are you certain the HMI was set up with operate ability on the web?  Because I don't know much about the NB, I am going on my knowledge of NS and NA.  You can set the HMI for remote view or remote operation.  If it's set for remote view, you can't touch it.

Yes this in with the 'Operation' screen.  The functionality of the web server on the NB is similar to the NS series.

Also I've discovered from a computer, the 'Operation' screen doesn't work with Internet Explorer, but works fine with Firefox.

Hola, yo uso nb interfaz web, se puede escribir:

número IP: número de puerto / y después de "menu.html"

Ejemplo: 152.145.250.1:21845/menu.html

se ha seleccionado en: "operación"

- Clasificación clic en la pantalla, es seleccionar botón.

- Clic largo es el menú del navegador web.

Lo siento mi escritura Inglés.

Edited by Victor Vidal