Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest identiti

hello

8 posts in this topic

Hello im from bexhill high school, would someone from this forum be able to send me some genral information on PLC's, companies etc... my email is: daz1205@hotmail.com thanks

Have a look around the download and article sections of MrPLC. You'll find quite a bit of stuff.

Obviously you can use a computer, and a bonus, you can type.... How about searching the Web with Google Search this site.... Try also plcs.net and patchn.com Welcome to the real world.....where you don;t get spoon fed information...

No need to beat around the bush, Sleepy. Just say what's on your mind. <vbg>

Whoa up Sleepy... We still like students wanting to learn. Don't we?

Ok Ok Ok, I might of been a bit harsh, but really.... Thanks for the replys Jim and chakorules Anyways..... I have uploaded a PLC Presentation that I did for the HVAC industry which broadly covers PLC's Overview, Use in HVAC and Web Technologies.... It is around about 60 slides.... Enjoy... Heres the link PLCs Overview (Power Point Presentation) :-p chako.. I thought of adding this to the Article Section also but just don;t know how...

Sleepy, You want to be an editor? HOORAH!!!! Just PM or e-mail me and your wish is my command!

thanks for all that information i will continue to have a look around the site, thanks