Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guapo

GX develper on new dual core HW

5 posts in this topic

I just have buyed an new PC with dual processor... and finally I wanted intall my developer environment, but I couldn't do it. It was the same with Alpha developer kit. I think those are 16 bit applications, and my HW can't able handle 16 bit application. Am I right? ....but what to do. How it can be solved! I imagine, I'm not the first in this haven! I'm using Windows XP, and MS Office, modzilla sw without any problem. Please somebody, who has some idea make me know! Thanks

Do you have two processors system or dual core, core duo processor ? On Intel Core Duo works fine.

(two) processors or dual core CPUs shouldn't matter. Are you running the 64 bit version of XP - that can hose your software bigtime (needs to be recompiled in order to run). Please describe your system with more detail including: OS and service pack and the version of the software you're trying to install.

Hi WKla! My PC is Dual Core 2,6GHz, 2x1MB L2 cache processzor, MBO Asus P5LD2 SE/C alaplap, PQI 512 DDR2 PC4200 memória, Samsung 200GB 7200 SATAII. The proc is an AMD one. Setup do absolutely nothing.

I have Windows XP 64 bit and dual core cpu()intel, i have the same problem with setups of Mitsubishi software. The solution for my problem is Ctrl + Alt + Delete and to end process which is "rundll32.exe *32". Then magically seteup runs.