Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ParaffinPower

V7's on DeviceNet

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys I've got three V7's on Devicenet (DRM21 master). Works no problem. I'm using Instance 21 (15Hex) output and 71 (47Hex) input (standard speed I/O) with polled messaging. It's 4 bytes in and 4 bytes out. What I'd like to do is tag on instance 154(9AHex) on the end as COS messaging. This is 2 bytes in. I'm Using CX-Integrator V2.0 I either seem to get an exclamation mark under the inverter icon, or an I/O mismatch. Any idea what the default connection path should be? The 4 bytes under COS output always comes back??? It looks right! (apart from this) Any guidance gratefully received Pp

I attempt to do the same seting in my CX-I and didn't work. I recevi wornig then ther is mismetch in ocupaed data. So mybe is problem thet Master DRM21 use 4 byte for inut and 4 byte for output, and you wont 8 byte for inut and 6 byte for output. Whay don't use default automatic seting - Auto Connection, I think thet in FB for inverter say thet default seting is too be use. I mast say thet don't have experience with inverter on DeviceNet, but do a lot off projects with other moduls and olveis use default seting. Sory for my bad english writing.