Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave Colliau

Looking fror a little help

3 posts in this topic

I posted this on another forum and im trying here also. Im new to a/b stuff and ive only doen some omron and automayion direct programming. Please bear with me Ok guys im begging here. I still cant seem to make my BSL work. Heres the deal im hooked up to my micrologix 1200 at my bench here. Ive got inputs 0 to 3 hooked up.. 0 2 and 3 are n/o and 1 is n/c. Could some one please give me a bit shift left that i can put into the plc and watch it work? Hows come every once in a while it works but only one time then it quits? Does something need to be reset ? Ive got my outputs working also and i have 3 air cylinders and an air motor with a prox thats hooked to input 4 to tell me when the simulated rotary table is locked in. Id really like to be able to make some sense of this today. Tomorrow is the last day for me till after deer season. TIA Dave

Greetings Dave and welcome to the forum. Could you please attach your PLC program file to a post so that we can take a look at it. That will be more helpful. From the post reply page scroll down the browser window until you see File Attachments. Browse to the file on you computer and select it. Then press the Add this Attacment button.

I'll second alaric. Post what ya got and we'll help from there. No want's to do anybodys hoemwork, but we're always glad to help each other out. And stay safe during that "second week of deer camp".