Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRoss

Recruitment- Applications/Sales Engineer, Eastern PA

1 post in this topic

Hello, My company is hiring, and I thought this would be a good place to look for potential employees. The job description is below, as well as a link to our website. I've also attached our line-card to the post. You can contact me directly with any questions, or just use the contact information at the bottom of the description. Thanks, Jeremy Ross Applications Engineer Moxley Electronics ________________________________________________________________________ Moxley Electronics 35 E Uwchlan Ave, Suite 322 Exton, PA 19341 Moxley Electronics is a Distributor/Engineering company that specializes in supplying and supporting industrial automation, motion control and safety equipment, as well as providing engineered solutions. Our sales force solely consists of electrical engineers who are specially trained to represent our suppliers while they build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers. ________________________________________________________________________ Applications Engineer/ Sales: Eastern Pennsylvania, USA ________________________________________________________________________ Job Description Sales: The successful team member will spend time prospecting applicable businesses in Eastern Pennsylvania. The candidate must be assertive, self-directed, self-motivated, and results oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to develop good long-term relationships with customers are critical. Technical Competence: The candidate must have electrical/ applications engineering industry experience, be competent in industrial automation and safety platforms, and have an underlying knowledge of basic electrical design principles. He/ she must be capable of interacting with other engineers and purchasing agents, providing solutions in various automation environments. He/ she should also be able to successfully conduct sales presentations, demonstrate the benefits of and implement our automation product lines for the customers' applications. Requirements/Training: A degree in Electrical Engineering is required. Moxley Electronics will provide the training necessary to develop sufficient aptitude for our specific product lines. ________________________________________________________________________ Contact Information: Chris Mann, Inside Sales Manager - 610-594-9000 sales@moxleyelectronics.com www.moxleyelectronics.com MoxleyLineCard_RevF4.pdf