Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IO_Rack

C-More Micro Graphics Panel

4 posts in this topic

The C More panel, EA1-S3ML says it has 5 selectable backlight colors. The manual shows selecting a color throught the screen setup. Question: Can these colors be changed programmatically? To clearify my question, can the PLC change the backlight color on the fly? Thanks

OK.... I think I answered my own question again. You can't exacly change the backlight color property directly. But you can create multiple screens each with thier own color. So if you want to change the backlight only, you can create two identical screens with different backlight colors then just switch screens with the PLC. I think. [scratchin' the head smily]

Sure you can. Look under the Setup -> PLC to Panel menu. Go to the PLC->Panel tab and there is a place for a setup word. If you use V2000 as the starting setup word, the screen color word will be V2002 .

Great! Thanks. I don't have one in my hands right now. I'm just trying to examine its capabilities through the documentation for a friend of mine. For the price, these things are great.