Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aswin

Q series motion control

2 posts in this topic

Hai all, I am new to this forum and i hope you people can really help me. By seeing your response to other querries that are posted in this forum. I am using Q series Q00 cpu and Qd75p4 position. The problem is I havent got training in any of Mitsu servos and hence i couldnt put myself with a time strapped project. Right now all the sequence programming has been completed other than this Servo part. I have been looking for ex servo program param for Q series to MR-EA amplifier i couldnt get none.And I would request you people to provide me with basic servo programming manual or parameters.And one thing is i have to start right from the scrap....so plz help me in this context. Really looking forward for valuble suggestions and guidance. Edited by aswin

I posted a message in response to another question on Servo motors (specifically the MR-E) and attached a manual yesterday. Check the other recent posts in this forum and you will find the manual for the MR-E servos. Attached is the manual for the QD75P4 card, as it will help you understand the connections and programming for that module. SH_NA_080058_H.pdf