Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sajid

ML1200 Memory Module MM1

3 posts in this topic

Hi People, I am working on a project using ML1200 and PanelView 300 Micro.Things like weight tare and Calibration are programmed in the ladder logic. I also have a MM1 memory module installed with the PLC. The thing I fear the most with this PLC is the PLC going into a fault mode and loosing all retentive data which is very critical for the proper operation of the system (weigh feeder). Its is usually very difficult to redo the taring and calibration procedure and sometimes impossible. I was just thinking if in case any fault occurs and I loose the data then I could be able to load the default program in to the PLC memory. But I dont see any means to be able to trigger the loading of default program from memory module as and when I want from the Panel View. Can anyone let me know if there is anything I could do with this? Has any one tried anything like this before?. Thanks for your help.

Click on the S2 file in the data file tree, then click on the Mem Module tab, all the setting are located there.

Thanks Ken, I have tried looking in to the S2 file.But actually I want to be able to set some bit in the S2 file through PanelView which would cause the memory module program to be loaded.I dont seem to find anything like that.Or maybe this sort of a feature in not available. Thanks for your suggestion once again.