Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indra

manual MICRO WIN & copy comment

2 posts in this topic

I have new PLC S7-200 with software MICRO/WIN Ver 4.0.0.81 and this is my first experience to use S7. At the moment I have a problem with the COMMENT LIST, when I UPLOAD the program PLC, the comment list not included and I have to entry one by one again, even in my others notebook I have already got thsi comment. So, does anyone knows how to COPY the COMMENT LIST ONLY from one computer to another computer. my second question : Where I can get nload manual operation of STEP 7 MICRO/WIN programming, Ver. 4.0.0.81 ? I hope I can download it in PDF file. Regards, INDRA

Hi, You cannot copy the program, status chart, symbol table, or data block in its entirity. However, you can select individual networks, instructions, or rows and copy them one piece at a time. There are two ways to copy material from one project to another. Using Two Instances of STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 1. Open two separate instances of STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32. (Double-click on the STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 icon or choose Simatic>STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 from the Start menu. Repeat.) 2. In the first instance of STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32, use File>Open to open the project from which you wish to copy. 3. Select the material and use CTRL + C or Edit>Copy to copy it. 4. In the second instance of STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32, use File>Open to open the project into which you wish to paste the material. 5. Place the cursor at the appropriate location and use CTRL + V or Edit>Paste to paste the material. Note: Remember to save your work in this project before closing it. Using a Single Instance of STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 1. Use File>Open to open the first project, the one from which you wish to copy. 2. Select the material and use CTRL + C or Edit>Copy to copy it. 3. Use File>Close to close the first project. 4. Use File>Open to open the second project, the one into which you wish to paste the material. 5. Place the cursor at the appropriate location and use CTRL + V or Edit>Paste to paste the material. Note: Remember to save your work in this project before closing it. For Manuals, check this site. http://www.automation.siemens.com/simatic/...rt/techdoku.htm Good luck!