Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chombium

SCU41 RS232 port configuration

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I need to configure SCU41 RS232 port (Port2) to 9600,8,N,1 How can I do that? I've read in SCU Operation Manual that can be done by writing some value at particular locations. Tryed that and it seems it's not working. The Unit number is 4 so I wrote 860C (config for 9600,8,N,1) at location D30410 Is that right Is there some config dialog in CX-Programmer to do that? Somewhere in the PLC Settings dialog maybe? I think that the configuration is the problem, checked the wiring and the program, I use PMCR to send data, I see that the PLC is sending data but there is no response from the other device. Could it be some RX Buffer problem at the PLC I've attached the code, as well. Every second data is requested from the external device, it is just ateset program with one PMCR command. TIA, chombium TEST_READER_RS232.cxp

Open the I/O table to acces the settings of the SCU card. When online you can see the settings of the 2 ports at "unit setup", when the CPU is in program mode you can change the settings and download them.