Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solonel

Alg260 Analog Module Problem

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I use 90-70 plc and have a genius bus. I have 2 alg260 cards, an ALG320 and an ALG430 card. I use 4 NIUs for these cards (002C). The 2 ALG260 cards don't work. They have fault status. I re-downloaded the configuration again and again, tried a different NIU but with no result. The other analog cards work corectly. What else could i try? Thanks in advance, TS.

There is not an analog module in Genius or the 90-70 with ALG260 in the part number, it would be VERY helpfull to give complete information when asking a question like this. I will guess that you actually have VersaMax I/O. I suggesst that you: A. configure the NIU again, either by performing another Auto-config procedure or double checking your manual configuration and downloading it again. B. verify that all wiring is correct C. verify that the jumpers on the module are the same as the configuration, if they do not match the config will not be equal (do this first)

Also are you using Proficy or Logicmaster software. What type on communication are you useing...Profibus? If it is Profibus which card are you using a Horner or a SST.

I'm using Cimplicity Machine Edition and GeniusBus. Could you please give me more information about the jumpers?