Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Country

Cordless Screwdriver Bits

10 posts in this topic

I have been looking for bits that will fit into a cordless screwdriver and fit din rail terminals, I know they make them because a friend of mine bought some awhile back and now I cannot find them anywhere. I have have looked on Ebay and the internet. I must not be entering in the correct name or something. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Are you talking about the little super skinny flat blade screw driver bits? Got some at work I can look at the part number on them tomorrow if that is what you are looking for. Where have you been Big Country? Not much word from you

Actually have you been to Lowes lately? That is where I got my last ones from

Maybe something here...... http://www.wihatools.com/indexes/Indx_power_bits.htm

Weidmuller has a good line of tools and they sell the bits also. Weidmuller Tool Catalog

Yes, start looking around page 47. Also if you are not already using the regular terminal screw driver with the fat handle, order you one of them too. They cut down on hand cramps tremendously. I don't understand why so many insist on using the small handle screw drivers

yeah that is exactly what I'm looking for now I need to find someone that sells weidmuller do you have any recomendations. I haven't been to Lowes for a while at least not looking for tools just honey dew material.I'm sure you know how that is.

Did you try entering your ZIP code HERE and seeing who came up? Know all about the Honey Do List. My work is related to the constuction industry so this is a slack period. Plenty of time for home projects

Try McMaster-Carr www.mcmaster.com, start on page 2680 of their latest catalog. Good service and prices.

Harbor Freight sells Chinese imported tools here in the USA, some stuff of dubious quality, but they have a great set of 100, 1/4" hex drive security bits, only 8 of which are duplicates (4 extra #2 phillips, 4 extra #2 pozidrives) all in a plastic case for $15 regular, $10 on sale. The only bit it doesn't have, to my knowledge is the tiny torx size used on cellular phones (my kids bought colored faceplates which require the removal of a tiny torx on Nokias) Set includes bits: SAE hex allen (1/16 - 1/4) SAE hex allen security (5/64 - 5/32) metric hex allen (1.5-8mm, no 7mm) metric hex allen security (2 - 6mm) torx (T8-T45) security torx (with the bore in the center) (T8-T40) straight blade screwdriver (metric designations from 3-8mm) spline drive (M5-M8) clutch drive (1, 2, 3) tapered square drive (0 - 3) 3 tine phillips* (1-4) 4 tine offset phillips* (6, 8,10) 2 pin spanner (4, 6, 8, 10) phillips (0-3) pozidrive (0-30) adapters: male 1/4" hex x magnetic female 1/4" hex 1/4" male hex (fits screwdriver) to 1/4" square male socket drive adapter, one short, one long Y thingie with 1/4" hex male (don't know what it is) Highly recommended because all the bits are in one place. You can find the set on www.harborfreight.com . Search for part number 91310. Dan *I don't know the technical name for these drives, only what it looks like