Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goez

Cable To Emulate An Sc09

7 posts in this topic

hi everybody, I want to now if anybody made a cable that sergei post (knife to SC09), to comunicate a PLC mitsubishi A series whit a succesfull result. I do the simple cable to comunicate a FX2N, it works very, very good. I try to short the 7 and 8 pin in the DB9 PC side, but it dont work too. please, can anybody tell me your succesfull experience with this???? happy day...................

Hi Quote, may I know your e-mail address?, please give the address to my e-mail : adi_kXspeed.net.id (change the X to@). I will give you the wiring digram for SC09 using the MAX232 and SN75179 component. regards Adi Hi Quoez., may I know your mail address, my e-mail : adi_kXspeed.net.id (change X to @ ), I will send you the wiring diagram of cable SC09. good luck adi

hi ady, send me to jdgoez@hotmail.com..........thanks best regards.... sorry.........jdgoez77@hotmail.com......this is the real e-mail........

Dear All., Herewith, I attach the wiring diagram for RS232 RS422 cable for programming Mitsubishi PLC to Computer (PC). good luck. Have a nice for using. regards Adi RS232_RS422_mitsubishi.pdf

hi mr. ady, can you send me the detail diagram from db9 to db25 and db25 to 8 pin. my email id is sbs.ahad@gmail.com

You did see that this post is from 2006, and I doubt he's been on in years.  Search the forums there are hundreds of posts with wiring diagrams for the SC09 cable. Or just BUY one, it's far easier.

On 24/3/2006 at 11:22 AM, ady_kurnia said:

Hi Quote, may I know your e-mail address?, please give the address to my e-mail : adi_kXspeed.net.id (change the X to@). I will give you the wiring digram for SC09 using the MAX232 and SN75179 component. regards Adi Hi Quoez., may I know your mail address, my e-mail : adi_kXspeed.net.id (change X to @ ), I will send you the wiring diagram of cable SC09. good luck adi

Hai Adi can you send my schematic to email davin2id@gmail.com

Thanks