Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valerio81

Cx-programmer & Memory Card

3 posts in this topic

hi. i've got a problem. i'm using cx-one v1.11 i have one project on cx-programmer with some function blocks. when i start the simulator (v1.6) and i click on memory card in cx-programmer appear a file without doing nothing... this file is "srcprgrm.fbl" someone knows why there's this file?? my problem is that when i want to simulate the doing of a memory card i have this files: - AUTOEXEC.OBJ - ATEXECDM.IOM - AUTOEXEC.STD - SRCPRGRM.FBL and then when i download this files on real plc doesen't work.. someone know how can i have only the first 3 files and not the 4th? thank you. valerio

hai hai... meybe, something u'hv forgotten: emmm: dip switch setting no 2 or 7 refer to w339 sec6-1 sorry i'hvn't met *.fbl yet

it's not a dip-switch problem.. this problem happens only when i use function blocks.. and the file .fbl appear only with cx-simulator... if i do memory card with real plc i have only 3 files but if i do memory card with cx-simulator i have 4 files ( as above ) . it seems that in second case AUTOEXEC.OBJ is splitted in 2 files AUTOEXEC.OBJ & SRCPRGRM.FBL there's a reason?? thanx again Valerio