Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohamed Attia

Plc Fx2n-48mr

4 posts in this topic

Hi, All I have a Misubishi PLC FX2N-48MR, aleardy programed, I want a software, and communication cable, to take a backup from the PLC EEprom (programs) and save it on a PC Please any body know about the software and / or the communication cable needed to carry out this situation, Please tell me Mohamed Attia m.attia.35@gmail.com

Hi Mohamed Attia, Software: GX Developer- (The current version I have is 8- Don't think there is another newer version???) This is only the case if the plc isn't programmed in IEC, in which case you will need to obtain GX IEC. GX IEC is your best bet to ensure that you can backup/ upload the plc software. I think crossbow mentioned a way of backing up the plc memory to eeprom or similar. Cable: SC09N cable Hope this helps.

You can use GX developer. Using is simple . do a connecton test with plc from transfer setup menu. It must be COM4 if you are using SC-09 cable after installing software. And read from PLC by selecting PLC type.

Please read this topic for cable. Simple programming Cable by "Sergei Troizky" It is a wonderful solution and it is really useful. The following link will help to have the soft. www.chinakong.com/.............