Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Cheung

High Speed Counetr Fx2n-1hc

4 posts in this topic

Dear All, Anyone have an experience in using and setting FX2N-1HC to counter the increament of rotary encoder? I was try the sample program at FX2N-1HC manual, but seem I need the expert in this field. The encoder shatf attach at the roller to measure the distance of the moving roller at certain meter. Thanks & Best regards, Steve Edited by Steve Cheung

Steve san, do you have anymore information? Do you only need the information to get it to start counting ... ???? Edited by waynes

Hi Waynes.... Thanks alot... Yes, I have a set of Reliance servo drive. But, the position module is lost. So I using an analog module to control the postion unit, with an FX2N-1HC to detect an distance from encoder. I try to configure the parameter inside FX2N-1Hc, but fail to get the data I need too stop the position when it detect an target setting in milimeter. Hope to get intruction from the expert. Thanks & best regards steve

Hi Steve, Sorry for the time but I have been away on business. OK, the FX2N-1HC does not scale the encoder value to a length measurement (mm). You will have to calculate this in the PLC by measuring a length and then telling the PLC to count the pulses over the distance so that you can calculate a relation. You can then store a preset value into the buffer memory of the 1HC unit. It will raise an event in the case of a comparison OK (preset == actual). Do you have the manual for this unit? If you want I can post it.... Regards, WayneS