Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest student

NT screen

5 posts in this topic

hi I can send a self created display from the support tool (NT 3.30) to the NT screen (631C). Via screen data disp. in the maintenance mode i can see the transfered display @NT screen. However, it doesnt appear in run mode @NT screen and i cannot run the screen. Where is the screen run mode set and how can the created display be seen in the run mode?

You must set Control and Notify Locations in the NT631C for the PLC to control the Current screen. In the example below, the PLC must control the NT631C by placing the number of the screen to be dispayed in DM0000.

Hi Jay I had done that before, but the problem is, that i dont come to the run mode. After quitting every dialog @the NT screen, a white screen "System Initializing" appears and the green LED RUN stays off

ok.i fixed the problem with the run LED.The cable (purchased around the corner) wasnt crossed at the right pins .After using a "self-made" cable the Initializing screen has gone, the RUN , COM1and COM2 LED shine brightly , but the screen is still black I have set the starting screen as no.1 in the support tool. But maybe one has to set that again @ the NT screen.Where? Edited by student

Yes, you set the initial screen to #1 and I bet for a brief instant it was displayed. But the next thing that happens is the NT Screen looks at the PT Control Area in the PLC for the current screen number and you haven't set this value in the PLC. Use Cx Programmer or whatever PLC software you have to set a value of #0001 in the area that you designated is the PT Control area.