Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shrirampendse

Micrologix1000problems

7 posts in this topic

Calling help , My MicroLogix1000 does not connect, I am Using RSLinx lite, PLC is left in Run Mode, No failure is indicated. Is there any method to bring it back to factory default settings?

There's no way that I know of to send the Micrologix back to "default" like there is with the SLC processors. You probably don't need to do that anyway though.. Have you tried Auto-configure in RSLinx?

By using AB_PIC/AIC+ driver in the rslinx try to establish the communication with it ML1000 with also respond to the PIC driver

The original post is a year old. I think Glennon was just doing a test post.

I have tried Auto Configure, changing Com Ports, Changing Node address, nothing seems to work. I have another identical Micrologix 1000 same series and firmware. It is setto node 1 and I have no problem with communication. I know that the processor I am have trouble with was set to node 2. I would like to reset the node to 1 and communicate. How???

Hi Glennon and welcome to MrPLC First, you will probably find you will get better answers if you start a new thread and not reply to an old thread. I honestly thought you were just making a test post so didn't respond. Do you have the offline file? We could verify the communication settings with that Are you using a USB to serial adaptor or do you have a real serial port?