Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mussie

Telemecanique Xbt Vb814006tr

3 posts in this topic

I have a blank , I mean a terminal with all dat lost from the internal EPROM, Telemecanique XBT VB814006TR terminal, Data diskette and interface cable similar to XBT-Z915. When excecuting the XBTEL program, I allways get the following message:- Mode LOCAL. Le terminal n'est pas ligne". The two internal batteries are fine producing 2.54 VDC. I tyhink I am following an old instruction how to download dat from a floppy disk. How can I get rid of this problem and be able to download the data from the backup diskette?

What kind of computer are you using? For me it didn't work with P-III ,P-IV etc. I used the serial cable and an old 486DX-2/100 in pure MsDos. It worked OK. But an other problem occured : After transferring the program , xbtel shows "transfer complete", the terminal displays "ready" and not passes to "transfer complete' . How now ?

Have u guys ckeck the serial port parameters? They need to match to the ones on the PC. Also, you can run the soft in a Pentium II and III, but you have to use something like virtual PC to work, and the PC has to have a serial port. Regards, Miguel