Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krbsoft

Communication Failure Snpx 9030-363 To Versamax

3 posts in this topic

The communication Port1 failure after run 3 months,and now communication port1 is not stable.It can failure anytime.I can't solve my problem. - Attach Fault Table 2 files. - Attach SNPX Function Box other environment status such as ,when communication failure Port1 LED Status not show. my hardwareconfig CPU363 Port1-232 SNP-Master Communicate between 9030 to VersaMax,Port2-485 Asc for Tempcontroller,PS Port SNP-Slave for SCADA Thank you. Kait.^^ Edited by krbsoft

Check your battery connection. That battery fault may be important. If you are losing the battery regularly, you could also be losing port configuration information. The pattern of faults seem to suggest a hardware problem. Maybe a loose connection between the CPU mother and daughter boards. If this is a new installation, you should not be seeing loss of battery. If the CPU is still covered under warranty, look into getting it replaced.

Thank you Mr.Steve Bailey. I'm sory for say thank you.I'm have a litle projects. My problem was fix complete by update CPU with CPU693 Firmware 10.7.