Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pklok

devicenet remote io problem

5 posts in this topic

i have a cjm1 cpu12 and a drm21 and i have remote io from beckhoof the bk5200 now i have a problem the problem is when i have outputs on at the remote io and the remote io disconect i put the uot put 0 but when the remote io connect the he gif first a second the old status before he give the new how can i fix it patrick from holland

Hi Patrick, nice to see a fellow Dutch user I don't know about these Beckhof slaves but the Omron slaves have a switch setting to determine the output states when comms fail, to hold or clear. Isn't there a similar setting for the Beckhof slaves ? If you say you clear the output control words in the master I don't think you can do anything more at master side. I checked the manual: So I guess there's no setting for this. Will have to consult the DRM21 manual to see if there's any other option.

Hi Patrick! I used BECKHoff slaves without problem. In my opinion you don't configure a system. First step : set node number and speed of transmision on slaves acordind to maset (DIP switches)- now we have transmission in system. Second step : install *.EDS file and use DeviceNet configurator to set exchange data in network (according i/o configuration in BECKHOFF coupler). RYSZARD

i now that and i have do that but the problem is when i cut the line the coupler is give a error that's normal but when i connect the coupler and it's going on line he going first in the old state and then the new . the problem is when al io are on an the to the new status and that give a big problem patrick

Have you contacted Bechkof ? If not, I would do so, as I don't feel you can solve it through the DMR21.