Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Locomotive

Sound unit manual

3 posts in this topic

Hello, we do for our Railclub a large PLC project with the Melsec A series. We solved allready many problems and the first 3 plc's are operating now. Lately we installed a A11VC voice unit, with the Japanese manual , and it is working but not as we want it, and also we can not use the serial channel on the card. We search all over the world for the English version of the user manual but we did not find it even not at www.meau.com is there someone who can help me Thanks

I'm not sure how you searched. I went to meau.com and in under 10 seconds got this. I guess it is possible they posted it recently (maybe after seeing that someone is looking for it) IB(NA)66088-B 1.69MB PDF Voice output module type A11VC Users Manual http://www.meau.com/functions/dms/getfile....000000659101000

Thanks I got the manual instantly I really don't know what I did wrong , but every time I want to downloaded something I'll be forwarded to Mitsubishi MELSECFAN (German site). Something to do with that I'm living in Holland. Locomotive