Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest rttrembl

Trying to Print Ladder Logic

5 posts in this topic

Hi, just curious if anyone knows how I can print a CX-P ladder logic program without CX? We use CX in our labs at school but we dont have printers. I was hoping to use the demo copy of 3.0 but it doesnt allow printing. Anyway, if anyone knows of a version that will allow printing without buying the package or even a viewing program that would be great. Thanks, Ryan Tremblay

Try this free .pdf printer driver which is loaded as one of your printers. Select this as the printer from CX Programmer and makes a.pdf file that any Acrobat Reader can read. Free Pdf995 Printer Driver Here's a sample: CX_Sample.pdf

Just tried it, the PDF generator doesnt work. I still get a message saying that the function has been disabled. So either i need an older version that doesnt disable it, or a new program or a CD key (how much is the program anyways)? Okay, so its late... i didnt figure out what u wanted at first but i get it now.... Thanks alot. Edited by rttrembl

I have heard of this before. The only way to get it in print that I know is to press and hold the "Ctrl" button then the "Print Scrn" button. This is just a copy and paste feature. Then you open word or excel and paste it. That will alow you to crop add text and so on.

O by the way you do have to do it to every page you view. Sorry