Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr JJ

ML1200/ PV550

2 posts in this topic

Looking for ideal to stack my "machine made" fault(s) to be displayed on a PV550 screen and looked at as a single line per fault or on the whole screen with each fault display stacked as they occured and do not go away until Reset PB is pressed Thaank you

Mr JJ, What I do is make a Tag in PV for an ALARM. I assigned that alarm trigger to B10:0. Which is a whole integer file. Then in my alarm banner, I selected that TAG as the alarm trigger, and change the setting to "BIT" type trigger. Then in the Alarm Banner each message is assigned to a BIT. 0,1,2,3,4 etc... When you turn on B10:0/0, that message next to bit 0 will display in the alarm banner and over lay the screen. You'll have to create some PLC logic to set those bits, maybe with a LATCH bit, then using your reset button UNLATCH that same bit when the alarm is reset. In order to see multi-alarm, you'll need to create an ALARM LIST tool in your panel view project. I used the ALARM BANNER which is attached to this post. I don't have an recent example of an ALARM LIST. The ALARM BANNER only displays the "newest" alarm, one at a time. If you want to see all active alarms you'll need to create an ALARM LIST instead of an ALARM BANNER, like in my example. Create a page all by itself, and put your ALARM LIST tool on the page. Then when an alarm occurs, use the PLC to change the Panel Screen to the ALARM LIST page. There are tags you can create to monitor screen registors in the panel view setup. What I do is monitor the current page that is displayed on the panel view, when the alarm occurs, I capture the screen number to a "memory" register. Let's say it's on screen 10, and the alarm list is on screen 20. So I capture 10 to N7:0. Then I move a screen 20 into the panel view, and the panel view changes screens. When the alarm condition is over and all reset conditions are ok, I then recall the screen number that the panel was at, I read N7:0 then move a screen 10 back into the panel view to put the panel view back at the screen it was at when the alarm occurred. M1250.PBA