Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wwyatt

Panel View Plus

2 posts in this topic

We have a 3 level roller bed conveyor system for material handling. We used all A-B control products with Control Logix 5550 PLCs. We used Panel View Plus HMI the problem we have is when we programmed the keys for momentary they stayed maintaned. Rockwell said it was a known problem and they sent us the patch but it did not fix the problem. So I programmed timers to clear any 1 that was on for more than 2 seconds. This is a pain in the behind for many reasons but the biggest is I should not have to do it. Then a new version came out of the at best fussy software RSView Enterprise. Well it is a pain in the butt to install the software because you have to upgrade each Panel View's firmware first and we have 20 of them. It would be worth the effort to do this if I was sure the newer version of the software would work. Has anyone else exprienced this problem? If so how did you fix it and what version of the software did you use?

Try this... XIC PV_Button OTE Button_Repeat OTU PV_Button PV_Button is the momentary button Button_Repeat is the thing you want to drive or could be used as the momentary button in the rest of the program.