Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erik_SBE

Faulty license in AuthorsW

2 posts in this topic

Hello I am running Simatic Manager V5.2. In my AuthorsW programm (V2.5.1) there is a Faulty S7-SCL V5.1 license. I can not move the faulty license or delete it. Does anyone know how i can delete this faulty license. Which files do i have to delete from my harddisk to get rid of this faulty license. All my other licenses (e.g. STEP7-BASIS) are no problem. I can move these without problem to a siemens Floppy. HELP HELP greating Erik

First of all transfer all good licenses to another drive or back to the floppy. Just in case you delete the wrong file! You need to be very careful - youve been warned! Go into the root directory of the drive which the faulty license has been installed. Then go to the folder options and enable viewing of hidden files and protected system files, you will then see a folder named "XX ff ZZ". Within that folder you will see the relevant licenses left on the drive, you can either delete the complete folder if you have removed the good files, or remove the files individually using the file name as a guide to the license type. Hope this helps.