Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pipponone

CX-opc 1.21

4 posts in this topic

hallo I have cx-opc 1.21, unfortunately it doesn't work with vb.net 2005 I have tried in all the ways. can someone help me? hi frank

hi frank i have cx-server lite 1.21 and the same problem... i 've tried to register also all Omron's OCX and DLL with the command Regsvr32.... nothing to do... maybe is a problem of new .NET Framework... now i have to try with .NET 2003... i hope it works... bye Valerio

O.K. - bear with me... Pipponone - There should be no problems with OPC and VB.NET 2003 using v1.21. Not 100% regarding VB.NET 2005. (M.S. does have a habit of changing things without warning ) Valerio - Sorry, I jumped the gun in your other thread, and although VB.NET is supported, there IS a problem with the Lite ActiveX comms control with Dot.NET 2003 / 2005 - apparently, this was due to a restriction that Microsoft had introduced (unfortunately after Lite developement was way down the road) into the Dot.NET environment. However, CX-Server Lite v1.22 - due soon, will address this issue. Hope this helps a bit. Regards anonymous

thank u for precious answer... i'll use visual basic v6.0 if i find a license..... and , if you know, where i can find free "graphic libraries" for my automation software??? thank u again Valerio